| profile | blogpost | archive | links | credits |

|[ 22.6.10 ]|16:49
22 June, 2010

it's been awhile since I updated my blogg.
haha, xD

and btw its after the school holidays.
I realize that I have bad timing.
lolx, =P

anyways, I'm being badgered to update my inactive blog.
so, here's a short post for the time being.
cause ugh, I've 2 journal articles and a newsletter thingy
and some homework and exams up this week.
haihz, T___T

6.6.10
one year. hm, I'm so over it.
so, byes and lucks.

10.6.10 ~ 13.6.10
《鬼马戏团》,
令我特别感动的另一个戏剧营.
它让我重振起来, 真的 改变好多.
永远不会忘了你们带给我的感动,
奥罗米, ol0mi-0lomi-oHM!
















14.6.10 ~ 20.6.10
吖雯姐姐, 炯炯姐姐和小姑过来住.
爸爸妈妈去了上海世博会.
真的好久没见到他们,
很想念呢.
这次假期, 很好玩.
很多很多感动, 欢笑.
很多改变.














22.6.10
emik0老师的生日.
记得记得要祝福她噢.
真的 从她身上学到很多.
永远不会忘记属于我们的那部戏.
《奥罗米, 我们这一夜》.
生日快乐, =)
-
found out today that ms tabitha is leaving this week.
sad, =(
I'll miss her.
hoping I can make something special for her.
-
this saturday,
hanrong's elocution contest;
kdu brit parliamentary debate workshop;
report card day.
should be fun, xD
-
next week, sports day.

gonna be reall busy soon.
exams, debate, articles.
so byes, logging off. =]



Comments:

Post a Comment

my days, not yours.

March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011
May 2011
June 2011
July 2011
August 2011
September 2011
October 2011
November 2011
December 2011
February 2012
March 2012
April 2012
May 2012
June 2012
July 2012
August 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012
December 2012
June 2013
November 2013
January 2014
February 2014
March 2014
April 2014


i'm your soul.





it's my story.

|[ 22.6.10 ]|16:49
22 June, 2010

it's been awhile since I updated my blogg.
haha, xD

and btw its after the school holidays.
I realize that I have bad timing.
lolx, =P

anyways, I'm being badgered to update my inactive blog.
so, here's a short post for the time being.
cause ugh, I've 2 journal articles and a newsletter thingy
and some homework and exams up this week.
haihz, T___T

6.6.10
one year. hm, I'm so over it.
so, byes and lucks.

10.6.10 ~ 13.6.10
《鬼马戏团》,
令我特别感动的另一个戏剧营.
它让我重振起来, 真的 改变好多.
永远不会忘了你们带给我的感动,
奥罗米, ol0mi-0lomi-oHM!
















14.6.10 ~ 20.6.10
吖雯姐姐, 炯炯姐姐和小姑过来住.
爸爸妈妈去了上海世博会.
真的好久没见到他们,
很想念呢.
这次假期, 很好玩.
很多很多感动, 欢笑.
很多改变.














22.6.10
emik0老师的生日.
记得记得要祝福她噢.
真的 从她身上学到很多.
永远不会忘记属于我们的那部戏.
《奥罗米, 我们这一夜》.
生日快乐, =)
-
found out today that ms tabitha is leaving this week.
sad, =(
I'll miss her.
hoping I can make something special for her.
-
this saturday,
hanrong's elocution contest;
kdu brit parliamentary debate workshop;
report card day.
should be fun, xD
-
next week, sports day.

gonna be reall busy soon.
exams, debate, articles.
so byes, logging off. =]



Comments:

Post a Comment

alternative exits.

`ning. `yun. `xintian. `shirli. `yin. `qiqi. `thiamyu. `ahboon. .3xiao
.drama .tea `juncheng. `hooi. `ben. `ceejay. `zhaigen. `melody.

thank you.

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker