I've walked a long, long way to get to where I am now.
And I'm going to continue very, very hard to reach where I wanna go.
You asked me what is the hardest obstacle I'll meet.
And I'll still answer what I answered, because.
People think there's always a hardest.
I don't.
Rejections exist. Success exists. Anything exists. Harder exists.
But hardest? You'll have to die to know, simply because.
You'll always try to find a way to overcome that hardest.
Sorry, but I still disagree with you :D
#headstrongheadstrong.
我不會後悔.
快點考完吧 :D
我還是有點想念那些戲子們.
然後, 我要跟我最愛的他們去背包旅行 ♥
Comments:
The hardest is perhaps the most obvious and easiest thing we ever thought we could do =) # Posted by posted by EmPeRor SalAdIna : October 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM
I've walked a long, long way to get to where I am now.
And I'm going to continue very, very hard to reach where I wanna go.
You asked me what is the hardest obstacle I'll meet.
And I'll still answer what I answered, because.
People think there's always a hardest.
I don't.
Rejections exist. Success exists. Anything exists. Harder exists.
But hardest? You'll have to die to know, simply because.
You'll always try to find a way to overcome that hardest.
Sorry, but I still disagree with you :D
#headstrongheadstrong.
我不會後悔.
快點考完吧 :D
我還是有點想念那些戲子們.
然後, 我要跟我最愛的他們去背包旅行 ♥
Comments:
The hardest is perhaps the most obvious and easiest thing we ever thought we could do =)
# Posted by
posted by EmPeRor SalAdIna : October 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM
Post a Comment